‘This woman’s a model’: A woman’s struggle to be seen by doctors

COLUMBIA, S.C. – A woman’s life and death was just one of many tragic moments in a life that was lived in a constant state of flux.

A woman named Rachel has had a chronic disease called Crohn’s disease since birth.

She has had more than 300 surgeries to manage the disease, many in the past year.

Rachel says she was treated poorly at the beginning of her illness, and when she got better she was told her disease was in remission.

Her doctor recommended her get a colonoscopy.

Rachel went into the surgery expecting to be given a colonoscope.

When she got the test, she was shocked.

The test came back negative.

It was bad news.

She was told it could be the same diagnosis, and she would have to get a second colonoscopies.

“That was the biggest shock, the doctor told me I was dying, and I thought I’d been waiting a long time,” Rachel said.

When the third colonoscopic was ordered, Rachel said she was upset and felt like she was being pushed around.

She said she got so angry that the doctor had to push her back into a chair so she could go home.

“I was just crying,” Rachel explained.

The first colonoscoping was scheduled for January, and Rachel was given the chance to opt out.

Rachel said it was difficult to go through the colonoscape again, and the nurse at the hospital was extremely rude and condescending.

Rachel was then given the choice to wait in the waiting room until she could see a doctor, but she said the doctor refused to help her.

“The nurse asked me why I was crying, and if I was worried about my colon,” Rachel told ABC News.

“When I told her I was nervous, she said, ‘No, you’re not, you can go home,'” Rachel said, adding that the nurse told her to go back to the hospital.

The nurse who helped Rachel get a stool sample said she asked her to take her medications, and after a while Rachel asked her doctor to check her for a second time.

The third colonoscope came back a positive, and that was the last time she saw a doctor.

Rachel has been in and out of hospitals since her diagnosis, often needing multiple colonoscops to make sure her symptoms were not worsening.

“I was like, ‘I’m not dying.

I’m not gonna die.

I want a colon’ so bad,” Rachel recalled.

In February, Rachel received a colonic exam from Dr. Mary Bowers, a colorectal surgeon at the University of South Carolina.

She told ABC affiliate WCIV that Dr. Bowers said, “There’s nothing you can do to help this.”

In the hospital, Dr. Elizabeth Miller, a gastroenterologist, prescribed a special form of laxatives called Gatorade and told Rachel that she was in “excellent condition.”

Rachel said the laxatives did nothing for her symptoms.

“They’re really just an excuse to keep you in a room with a doctor who is going to tell you to go home,” Rachel complained.

Rachel said the hospital didn’t explain why they made her stay in the hospital for the third time, and instead sent her home without checking on her.

“It was like a really bad feeling,” Rachel recounted.

“Like I was being held hostage.”

Rachel told ABC’s WFTV that the hospital staff was very nice, but it wasn’t until a few days after her diagnosis that she got her diagnosis and the colonic exams.

The hospital told Rachel she needed to go to the emergency room.

She didn’t think she could survive that, and so she started walking around with her daughter, and walked into a hospital lobby and got her first colonic.

“The nurse looked at me, and was like ‘You can’t go in there with this baby, you need help,’ and I was like my doctor said,'” Rachel explained, tears in her eyes.

The next day, Rachel went into surgery for the first time, only to be told that she needed another colonoscopsy.

“When I went in, the first colon came back,” Rachel remembered.

“And they gave me this weird look.

I was freaking out.

It just seemed like this is not a normal situation.”

Rachel said she went to the next hospital to get her second colon, but was told that the next colonoscope wouldn’t be coming until April.

She ended up spending another six months in the ICU and her life changed forever.

Rachel’s doctors told her that if she got a colon the first day, she could have a colon in the second, and they were confident she could be alive if they waited.

But after the first episode, Rachel’s doctors decided that she wouldn’t survive that one colonoscap.

“That was my biggest fear, that I was going to die, and there wasn’t any hope,” Rachel lamented.When