‘I was so afraid’: Man who was sexually abused as a child says he doesn’t know if he will ever be free of it

A former doctor who was raped by a former patient while a doctor at a private hospital says he still has a hard time thinking about what would have happened to him if he had been the patient.

“I was scared for my life,” Dr. David K. S. Miller, a former gynecology resident, told The Wall St. Journal.

Miller’s rape occurred while he was working as a gynecologic oncologist at the private San Francisco General Hospital.

In February, a woman who had been sexually assaulted by Miller said that she was afraid to speak with him because he had repeatedly told her she could not go to the hospital without permission, and that he would kill her if she spoke with him again.

Miller said he told the woman she could seek counseling but she didn’t.

“She was just too scared to go to me.

She said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m so scared,'” Miller told The Journal.

“When I left the hospital I said to my wife, ‘What did you think?’

She said to me, ‘Why would he do this to me?’

And I said, I don’t even know.

I don- I don.”

Miller’s wife, Dr. Christine L. Miller of Palo Alto, Calif., has been the victim of two rapes in her lifetime.

Miller told the Journal that she has been diagnosed with PTSD and has tried to commit suicide.

“That’s what we have to do: we have no option but to seek help, because it’s not in my hands,” Miller said.

“If I have PTSD, I’d do it all over again.

I would be back there again.

Miller was arrested and charged with first-degree sexual abuse and second-degree criminal sexual conduct in the December 2016 incident. “

What I have to tell people is that if you were abused as an infant, and if you’re raped as an adult, and you were molested as a young child, and your childhood is not over, you’re not going to be free from it,” Miller added.

Miller was arrested and charged with first-degree sexual abuse and second-degree criminal sexual conduct in the December 2016 incident.

He was initially charged with sexual assault, but he pleaded guilty to second- and third-degree felonies.

He remains free on $250,000 bail, and was released in February after serving five months of a four-year sentence.

Miller and his wife are also in the process of trying to get a restraining order against their former patient, the Journal reported.

Miller worked at San Francisco’s Marin General Hospital from 1998 to 2004, before he moved to Palo Alto in 2005 to become a gynecolist.

He has a law degree from Stanford University and is a licensed obstetrician and gynecological oncology specialist, according to the San Francisco Examiner.

Miller is currently in his third year as a licensed physician and gyneologist at San Jose General Hospital, where he said he had a reputation for being a “strong, confident and fearless advocate for the patients and the care we provided.”

He is scheduled to appear before the San Jose Superior Court on June 1.

“For the last 10 years, Dr.”

Miller has been involved in a legal battle with a former client who alleged that he sexually assaulted her in 1997 when she was a child, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

In that case, Miller was also charged with second- degree sexual abuse, but was cleared of the charges in August.

Miller served as the chief medical officer of the Marin General Medical Center from 2002 to 2005.