How to tell if your GP is a paediatrician

Health professionals are increasingly seeing a surge in the number of paediatricians in Australia, with more than 20% of GP surgeries now having a paediatrics specialist.

The rise comes despite the growing number of adults with mental health issues, and the fact that only about one in six people in the general population are diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.

What is a GP?

A GP is an expert in treating mental health conditions, and has the responsibility to ensure all patients receive the best possible care.

They work in the same area of care as a primary care doctor, and often have expertise in treating conditions that are common in older Australians, such as depression, anxiety and other mental health disorders.

A GP must have a PhD in health and wellbeing, or a specialised qualification, and at least 15 years of experience.

A paediatric GP has more advanced training and is able to see patients from an earlier age.

Doctors in primary care are considered to be more senior and experienced.

Pediatricians can also work in general practice.

What do you need to know about a GP surgery?

A paediatrics GP will only treat children and adolescents, unless they have a diagnosis of depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety or a psychiatric disorder.

If they do not, the doctor will only refer them to a paedophile specialist.

A child or adolescent needs to be referred to a mental health specialist or to a specialist paediatric unit for treatment.

Pediatrics can also refer a child to a psychiatrist or specialist psychiatrist, or both.

Pediatrists are not required to be a psychiatrist, but do need to have experience in psychiatric care.

Pedos must have an A-level qualification, including a diploma in general medicine or allied health, and also have completed at least 20 hours of clinical experience.

The paediatric practitioner must also have a medical qualification and be able to prescribe medication and administer therapy.

A psychiatric disorder can be a psychiatric condition that is diagnosed as such by a medical practitioner, or it can be another mental health condition, such to anxiety, depression, schizophrenia or psychosis.

The psychiatrist or psychiatrist may also be a paedophiles specialist.

What are the qualifications for paediatric doctors?

A doctor’s degree is required, with a minimum of two years of clinical training, or up to two years with an Australian equivalent.

A doctor can apply for a general practice license, and can prescribe medications and psychotherapy for patients with mental illness, and they must have completed a minimum period of clinical practice.

The doctor must also hold a registered nursing or general practitioner license.

A nurse practitioner licence is also required.

A degree in clinical psychology is required if a paedos practice.

A general practice licence also has to be issued by the Queensland Department of Health.

A psychologist or psychiatrist must have clinical training.

What types of paedos work in GP surgeries?

Pedos are often seen in the paediatric areas of the GP surgery, and have the responsibility of managing and supervising the children and young people they see.

They may work in isolation from the patients, or in a group of other adults who share the same GP surgery.

They can also help patients manage their own mental health and health issues.

What about other types of people working in GP practices?

Pediatrician work has also increased in recent years, with the majority of paediatrics specialists now working in primary and family medicine.

Pedophiles and paediatric staff members are now also seen in obstetric, family medicine, nursing, allied health and occupational health practice.

Pedophile doctors can be found in primary healthcare, but they are usually in the obstetric department, and are not usually seen in paediatrics.

Pediophiles work in a general hospital, or as a paedobserver, and many paediatricists work as a nurse.

Pediopathologists work in primary health centres, but their primary role is in general pediatrics, not paediatrics or paediatrics medicine.

What happens if I get a mental illness?

When you go to see a GP, they will give you the first of three types of tests.

They will check to see if you have anxiety or depression, and will also check for: post-natal depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd), anxiety, panic attacks, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder with a DSM-IV diagnosis of an episode of panic disorder or phobias (PPD), obsessive-control disorder (OSD) or obsessive-phobic disorder (OPD).

They will also ask you about other conditions, including bipolar disorder, posttraumatic stress, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders and psychosis.

If you have one of these conditions, you will need to take medication and therapy, including medication for anxiety and depression, to manage your symptoms.

You will also be required to undergo counselling.

A report from your GP may also ask about the presence of alcohol and drugs in your system, and whether you need ongoing support. You